What are 5 things you can’t live without?
1. Coffee, gotta get a cup to start the day right.
2. Good Cooking Utensils, can’t make a real meal with cheap tools.
3. Cartoons, They help de stress from Longdays at office.
4. Radio, listen to NPR on a Sunday mornings.
5. The Beach, good place to find adventure and relaxation :)
What is your specialty?
My Niche, well I’m just your average guy... educated, practical, responsible, and well mannered. I’m the kinda guy you see at Home Depot and say to yourself “ I’d like to be his wifey for the night”.
What do you do for fun?
I’m a bit of a worker bee; I usually just get to working on projects around the house or keep busy studying... as far as fun; bike riding on the beach or cooking up gourmet meals.
How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or are you more of a homebody?
View my full interview »
I try to at least have one big trip a year and a few small weekend trips, keeps me fresh to disconnect and revive. Passport always ready and full of off the beaten path adventures.