What is your specialty?
I don't like to put myself in a box so get to know me a bit better by messaging or texting me!
If we sat on the beach and drank wine and ate great food just you and I, what would you tell me about yourself and your life?
I would share a memory about my family and all of the amazing places I have been fortunate enough to travel to growing up. Most likely relate the amazing food to something I had had along the way on one of those trips!
What would you say are your greatest attributes?
I identify my greatest personal traits as follows:
- My intelligence is something I have always taken pride in and continue to further on a daily basis!
- Charisma and charm that allows me to build meaningful and lasting connections with others
- Sense of humor that makes everything a little lighter
- Ambition that keeps me looking forward to what is to come next, while appreciating the present
- Humility that keeps me grounded and reminds me that we are all equal
How do you go the 'Extra Mile' in your life?
View my full interview »
I show up for myself and I make sure that I continue to practice personal responsibility in all aspects of my personal and professional life. Please ask what personal responsibility means to me!