If we sat on the beach and drank wine and ate great food just you and I, what would you tell me about yourself and your life?
I’m a great storyteller with my background in the arts. I love to talk about my experiences and fun times I’ve experienced. Or on an emotional level, I love to talk about my emotional connection with people and how I like to connect with someone.
What are 5 things you can’t live without?
1) my friends and good company (I’m a big extrovert)
2) my time to myself to focus on my body and mind
3) music. I’m always listening to something and love finding new things to list to
4) my laptop. I can do a million things from browse the internet to playing games, so keeping busy in my alone time feels much easier when I have my computer with me
5) work I enjoy. Im a thorough believer of doing something you love so you never “have to work a day in your life.” Something that feels rewarding to the soul.
Tell us a little about yourself, if you were to pick something what would you like others to absolutely know about you?
I’ve been told I’m very funny and talkative (in a good way)
What are your hobbies, what do you like to do in your spare time?
View my full interview »
I love exercise as a mental and physical release and if I’m feeling my inner child, play video games when I have the time.