What kind of diet and fitness regime do you follow?
I don't follow any diet or regime, my food habits are just as people could say like "healthy", but for me its just a lifestyle.
If we sat on the beach and drank wine and ate great food just you and I, what would you tell me about yourself and your life?
1200 characters wouldn't be enough, but let's be dramatic, My life is a movie and I could make you laugh, cry, smile, think, appreciate, just telling you my anecdotes. Also depends what kind of vibe I feel atm.
What do you enjoy most about yourself?
being unapologetic MYSELF.
What are your lifestyle specifics that makes who you are?
View my full interview »
-First thing I do when I woke up is drink a glass of water, its like my coffee, wakes up my mind and my body.
-Workout, more than vanity, is for me the scape from stress, clean my thoughts, my energies, and keep my body vital.
- Eat at least 4 vegetables per day, 2 at least raw.
- Raw oats every single morning, blended in milk or water, without sugar, to get energy and help my organism to digest and eliminates sugar.
- Never leave my home without sunscreen, lip balm, my contacts (I am kinda blind lol)
- Always make laugh someone in my day and make that person´s day happier.
- Always say thank you and hello.
- Never compare myself with others.
-Wake up with my purpose in life very clear.
- being thankful with the Universe and trust in it.
-Read my horoscope on Mondays.
-Eat one big burger without fries once per week.
-Dance everyday while I am getting ready in a very high volume.
-Shave my face and body each two days.
-Always try to be kind and polite.
-Say sorry no matter how hard it is.