A: Please note:
1. I can accommodate all dress codes, however I require advance notice for semi-formal and formal events. We all interpret dress codes differently, so please don’t hesitate to communicate your preferences with me.
2. While I encourage you to message me at your convenience, my schedule requires advance notice for calls and encounters. I prefer to plan at least a few days in advance.
3. I don’t answer calls from blocked or fake numbers. If you’re concerned about your privacy, I can accommodate Signal, Wickr Me, Telegram, Confide and WhatsApp.
4. Please don’t ask me to provide you with additional photos prior to our initial meeting. I can assure you that you won't be disappointed.
5. Please exercise discretion. I will do the same for you. I already have reasonable cover stories for us and, should we ever run into each other in public, I won't acknowledge you unless you initiate communication.
A: In addition to the essentials, I require purpose, intimacy, liberty, transcendence and entertainment.
A: I typically travel 2-3 times per month, but occasionally several times per week. I'm open to traveling worldwide and look forward to exploring new locales.
A: We haven't created it yet. Perhaps it's time to finish up your reading and come say hello.
A: Every week, I analyze, evaluate and refine/revise the various aspects of myself and every month I do the same for my businesses.
A: I'm not telling. You'll just have to meet me and discover them yourself 😇
A: I'm psychologically versatile and have a great deal of control over my feelings and thought-processes. At work, I'm a calculating machine. At networking events, I'm diplomatic and charming. In private, I'm sensitive and caring—though I'm not afraid to take charge, when appropriate 😈
When alone, I'm always working on something. I genuinely believe that I can accomplish anything I set my mind to—regardless of my obstacles.
A: I don't think I fit in a single category. It would get boring after a while.
A: Please review my photos for reference.
A: Upon conducting research and self-experimentation a couple years ago, I calculated how much time I must devote to the various aspects of life in order to operate at my most-effective capacity, organized my findings, and incorporated them into my calendar.
All I have to do now is pay attention to my calendar and adjust my mindset to complement the occasion. I'm continuously advancing at work, I'm able to support causes I'm passionate about, I go on frequent vacations and I rarely have to deal with unexpected issues, so, while I can't say whether or not any of this makes me who I am, it's certainly shaping who I'm becoming.
A: It depends on how much time we have. I have a lot to share.
A: I'm quite skilled at solving problems. I view the sophisticated ones as strategy games, so I oftentimes feel as if I'm playing, rather than working.