What should others absolutely know about you?
1. I can accommodate all dress codes, however I require advance notice for semi-formal and formal events. We all interpret dress codes differently, so please don’t hesitate to communicate your preferences with me.
2. While I encourage you to message me at your convenience, my schedule requires advance notice for calls and encounters. I prefer to plan at least a day in advance.
3. I don’t answer calls from blocked or fake numbers. If you’re concerned about your privacy, I can accommodate Signal, Wickr Me, Telegram, Confide and WhatsApp.
4. Please don’t ask me to provide you with additional photos prior to our initial meeting. I can assure you that you won't be disappointed.
5. Please exercise discretion. I will do the same for you. I already have reasonable cover stories for us and, should we ever run into each other in public, I won't acknowledge you unless you initiate communication.
What are 5 things you can’t live without?
In addition to the essentials, I require purpose, intimacy, liberty, transcendence and entertainment.
How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or are you more of a homebody?
I typically travel 2-3 times per month, but occasionally several times per week. I'm open to traveling worldwide and look forward to exploring new locales.
Tell us about the best experience you have had in life.
View my full interview »
We haven't created it yet. Perhaps it's time to finish up your reading and come say hello.